Working with the Federal Response directly, managed by FEMA, with the info below at the following website: https://www.fema.gov/coronavirus/how-to-help
- To sell medical supplies or equipment to the federal government, please email specifics to email@example.com.
- If you have medical supplies or equipment to donate, please provide details on what you are offering.
- If you are a private company that wants to produce a product related to the COVID response – email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a hospital and other companies in need of medical supplies, contact your state Department of Public Health and/or Emergency Management.
- For non-medical supplies, services or equipment, if you are interested in doing business with FEMA, visit our Industry Liaison Program.
Medical company specific, BIO, the national organization for the biotechnology industry is hosting a connection opportunity
- As BIO puts it, Information Sharing and Manufacturing Capacity are meant to operate as a peer-to-peer system. Similar to Craigslist, all posts are public. A representative of a company or organization may post a request or availability; someone can comment on that post, then the two can connect and fill the need between themselves. The BIO Coronavirus Hub is simply the conduit to make these connections happen.
- Link: hub.bio.org
A website that matches the needs and supplies of those who are in need or those who have supplies to give. They have so far matched over 13m masks to many different state governments while also funneling supplies to FEMA
Download Ventilator plans provided by MedTronic
Medtronic is mobilizing to fight the COVID-19 pandemic — and we’re inviting innovators everywhere to join us. Currently, there is a shortage of respirators and ventilators around the world. As recently announced, Medtronic is responding to this crisis by making the design files for the PB560 ventilator system available to the public. Our hope is that manufacturers and engineers will use this intellectual property to inspire their own potentially lifesaving innovations.
Link: Register to download