“How Data Science is Powering San Diego”
- Moderated by Scott Zoldi, FICO
- Panel Contributors:
- Brandon Quach, Teradata
- Al Bsharah, Seismic
Rady’s School of Management Lightning Talks:
- Michael Melvin, PhD, Master of Finance of Program:
- How the Master of Finance Program incorporates data science techniques: machine learning and natural language processing studies of selected finance issues, done in collaboration with industry.
- Vish Krishnan, PhD, Jacobs Family Chair of Mgmt and Engineering Leadership:
- Data Science and Inclusive Innovation
- James Deiotte, Executive Director, MAPc
- The Use of Data Science in accounting, assurance and taxes: How countries are digitizing compliance and audits.